Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inro…..


Mathematics is mainly a matter of puzzles ,paradox and problem solving- a sort of healthy mental exercise…..well I know you must be thinking yeah it’s a puzzle of course I cant understand a thing of it….paradox cuz.. I have no clue and problem solivng …yeha who can I find to solve the problem and well I don’t know about healthy exercise but it sure can get you mental.

Mathematics is the queen of all sciences and arithmetic is the queen of all mathematics…….yeah I’d sure like to see that queen …may look something like the one above…..

Mathematics is the gateway to all sciences and maybe the gateway to hell if you don’t understand it…………..properly that is……..

So first of all lets make friends with this stranger…Mathematics who actually is not a stranger at all.

Mathematics, actually has so many applications in our day to day life situations that we may not even be thinking about it…, say when you argue with a friend or with your parents we’re actually subconsciously using our acquired mathematical skill…….don’t believe it here’s how…

Well.. argument is done using a rule called as the “RULE OF IMPLICATION”. This rule states that:
1) say…a statement lets call it ‘P’ implies the statement ‘Q’
2) if the statement ‘P’ is true then the statement ‘Q’ will also be true
Hmm…beginning to sound interesting…?there are thousand such examples but I’m not going into those details as it is outside the scope of this topic.

Mathematics should be visualised as a vehicle to train yourself to think, reason and analyse

So lets kikstart this programme and go on a discovery lane …….and see how much you can benefit by it……


No comments:

Post a Comment